The CITAC interactive workshops on the African downstream led by Africa's downstream oil specialist consultancy, CITAC Africa, give a comprehensive insight into the African and international oil markets. Participants will learn about refining, distribution, marketing and financing of African downstream oil and will share experiences with Pan-African and international companies.
The CITAC African Downstream Workshops offer an unequalled forum for networking with key players in the African downstream sector, including refiners, marketers, National Oil Companies, regulators, international and local traders, banks, storage and distribution companies, and more.
The CITAC Downstream Workshops will cover topical subjects of interest to African Downstream players, such as:
• Shipping: Time Charter or Spot
• Price Structures in Africa: Is Deregulation Necessary?
• African Gas for Africa
• Crude and Product Pricing in Africa
• Nymex and ICE Futures: Relevant to Africa?
• Storage and Distribution in Africa
• New Refineries in Africa : Where Makes Sense?
• Trade Finance Developments impacting Africa